- Produce integrated solutions to business problems and manage successful solution
delivery by controlling and understanding the business environment and work product
- Timely completion of projects within budget
- Communicate the project status to all stakeholders throughout the project
- Directing and evaluating project vision and strategy
- Defining and driving project deliverables
- Coordinating tasks, developing project plans, providing planning, and guidance
to team members with schedules and milestones.
- Identifying needed resources
- Assisting client in business process analysis and implementation
- Taking accountability for project completion and team management
- Facilitating project team meetings
- Initiating action to identify and resolve project problems/issues
- Building a strong team by developing and managing relationships and resolving conflicts
- Mentoring and empowering team members in planning and executing the work
- Communicating frequently with team members, outside consultants, and client staff
- Led a team of four through an organizational assessment and successful implementation
of various organizational development interventions. The results included improved communication
among the leadership team, better productivity of employees, and enhanced operating systems.
- Leads a steering committee of six people in developing and implementing organizational
strategy of a 400 person professional learning association, resulting in a dynamic learning
organization with at least 4 regularly scheduled meetings a month. In 2000 this group was
nominated for regional organizational development chapter of the year.
- Managed team of ten people in the surveying of 500 portfolio managers and research
analysts, resulting in identification of potential investors, stock price drivers, and new
strategies for clients in medical instruments, paper, chemical, and aluminium industries.