- Acquire deep understanding of the root causes of issues in your organization and
suggest systematic solutions that successfully will address these concerns.
- Understand better retention issues and how you can motivate employees to stay
with your company.
- Comprehend why teams and departments don't work well together and learn how to
get them to work collaboratively.
- Determine what your company's top learning and development needs are and design
programs that address the ones that will provide the most benefit.
- Data Collection:
- Focus Groups
- Surveying (phone or in person):
- Survey Administration
- Survey Coding
- Survey Collection
- Survey Design
- Survey Dissemination
- Analysis of research data
- Spreadsheet Analysis
- Measured top strategic learning and training needs for Partners Healthcare($2.1
billion Company with 32,000 FTE) via a corporate-wide learning and training strategic
needs assessment. Data was collected via focus groups, interviews, and surveys.
- Determined root cause of Vialog's ($80 million telecommunications company)
communications problems by designing and implementing a customized survey. Problems
were resolved by facilitating interventions that addressed leadership's role definition,
communication patterns, and styles of top team.
- Developed strategies to improve company's recruiting, training, knowledge sharing,
and interviewing programs by analyzing data developed from interviewing district and
local managers of OMNI Fitness (fitness retail operations).